Contacts application on steroids!
Want to do more with your address book on
Checkout the below feature list - do more with the
contacts on your iPhone (or iPod Touch) address book!
||FastContacts pumps your contacts full of
steroids. Photos get a cover-flow style makeover, you can
send group emails, set birthday and anniversary alarms and
sort contacts by useful things like city. Read
more (in page 155)...
- Use coverflow to visually flip through your contact photos
just like you browse album art in the iPod.
- Hate missing birthdays and anniversaries? The Alarms feature
reminds you of upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and other
events. The application icon badge shows the count of upcoming
- Can't remember the name of the plumber or that super cool
restaurant? In addition to Name, Company, Phone Numbers, Address and Title fields, FastContacts searches the Notes fields in your address book to
find buried information. Now you can finally search your Outlook
- Visiting San Franciso (or any other city)? With one click
sort all your contacts by City and quickly decide who you want
to meet (and who to avoid). You can also sort by State, Zip,
- Create and manage contact groups right on your device
(something that you can't do with the native 'Contacts' app).
- Looking for a job or a professional connection? Quickly sort
your contacts by their Company/Department to see your
- Organizing an alumni dinner (or any such event)? Tap the
"Group Email" button to quickly send an email to all your alumni
group members (or any such group) with one click.
- List your contacts by "Events last/this/next month" or
"Events by month" to be prepared for all the upcoming events!!
- Add/modify/delete contact records.
- Export/send contact details via SMS/email.
- Duplicate contact record with one click.
- Works great even when you sync your Contacts with MobileMe,
Microsoft Exchange, Address Book (on Mac) or Outlook (on PC).
- Different color themes to suit your mood and style.
- A beautiful and an easy to use interface.
How FastContacts Works
FastContacts uses information from your Contacts application on
your device (i.e. Address Book) to organize/sort contacts. For
example, when you sort your contacts by "Events by month",
FastContacts uses the date field information (any date field such as
birthday or anniversary that is stored for a contact) to sort and
display the contact list.
Note: FastContacts does NOT duplicate your contact data - it
reads/writes your existing contact data from your iPhone.